Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana® brand AMES96 Multi-Speed Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 96% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed ECM Blower Motor
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish
- Fully insulated Heat Exchanger and Blower Section