Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana® brand AMVM97 Modulating Variable-Speed Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. However, the real secret to its unobtrusiveness is that it strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible and, therefore, produces as low as 25% of the normal high-fire and circulating blower sound generated by furnaces with multi-speed motors.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 98% AFUE
- The CoolCloud™ HVAC app – Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Self Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve
- Quiet, Variable-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet