Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
ComfortBridge off-the-wall communicating technology constantly monitors the performance of a high-efficiency heating and cooling system. As ComfortBridge technology gathers data, it uses it to make automatic adjustments, as needed; to use the minimum amount of energy required to create consistent and comfortable indoor heating and cooling.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana® brand AMVC96 Variable-Speed Furnace strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible providing quiet and highly-efficient performance compared to units containing a single speed motor.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 96% AFUE
- The CoolCloud™ HVAC app – Enables qualified technicians to connect, configure and diagnose select HVAC systems quickly and accurately
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Service Right Now an A+ dealer.