Goodman GSXN4048, INCLUDES MATCHING “A” COIL
$2,800.00 – $4,600.00
Split Air Conditioner
Energy Efficient Base Value
14.3 SEER2 Performance
You May Also Like
- Energy-Efficient Compressor
- Copper tube/ enhanced aluminum fin coil-5mm diameter on 1.5-4.0T
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter''s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15’ of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Model: GSXN4
- Type: Split Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity BTU: 18000 Btu/H
- Efficiency: 14.3 SEER2
- Compressor: Single Stage
- Energy Certified: No
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8 in
- Suction Line: 3/4 in
- Maximum - Voltage: 253 V
- ComfortBridge™ Compatible: No
- Product Shipping Weight: 138.000 lb
- Tonnage: 1.5 - 5 tons
There are no reviews yet.