$3,100.00 – $4,600.00
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
A system that works smarter.
Revolutionary ComfortBridge™ technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. Simply put, communications technology that is typically located in a thermostat was moved from the wall and securely placed into the HVAC equipment!
You May Also Like
- Aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient, quiet variable-speed circulator motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- High reliability and quality
- Airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand and provides better comfort
- Faster condensate water drainage and no unit water leakage
- Durable and long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Lower NOx emission
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Tax Credit
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier
- Model: GMVC96
- Type: Gas Furnace
- AFUE: 0.96
- Efficiency: 0.96
- Energy Certified: Yes
- Comfort Net Compatible: Yes
- Product Shipping Weight: 129 lb
- Product Height (in.) 34-1/2 in
- Product Width (in.) 17-1/2 in
- Product Depth (in.) 29 in
There are no reviews yet.